Change is possible.
Changing behaviors can seem daunting, but that’s an illusion. Getting the right help makes all the difference. Once you know what to look for and how to affect change, the task becomes manageable, exciting and even fun! Our stellar team offers ABA services that help individuals, families, schools and other institutions recognize, understand and modify behaviors.
Our experts utilize the latest research to create a plan. We help and support clients from initial screenings and diagnosis through program development, implementation and maintenance. The journey from unwanted behaviors to positive behaviors is one we take with you, step for step, with dignity, respect, and professionalism.
- Manageable tasks made fun
- Personalized plans
- Expert advice at every step
Change is passionate.
Our services include:
- In-home ABA Programs: Development, implementation and monitoring
- Clinic-based ABA Programs: In collaboration with Pediatric Advanced Therapy
- Consultation: In home, clinic based, or via teleconference
- Custom Training for Schools and Organizations: Behavioral training customized to meet the needs of your staff.
- Evaluations and Diagnosis: Autism, Intellectual Disability, Behavioral Disorders
- ADOS: Autism Diagnostic Observation System
- Cognitive Evaluations: WISC, Stanford Binet, Woodcock Johnson and others
- Vineland-II: Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales, Second Edition
- VB-MAPP: Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment & Placement Program
- Dedicated Military Family Program: Emphasis on decreasing stress in the house
- Assessments: Various academic, social and vocational assessments