- Pediatric Advanced Therapy – A leader in pediatric occupational, speech and physical therapy
- Bringing ABA – Bringing ABA Evidence Based Instruction in the Natural Environment Bringing ABA is dedicated to supporting professionals and caregivers with embedding the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) into the everyday lives of individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and other disabilities.
- Behavioral Health & Consulting Psychology – Providing:
- Health Psychology: based on personal growth models such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Functional Analytic Psychotherapy (FAP), Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Techniques, and Client Centered Approaches. Heatlh Psychology is primarily provided in the office and may be covered by your health insurance.
- Bariatric Psychological Evaluation: Most insurances and therefore bariatric surgeons require a psychological evaluation for a patient to be considered for surgery. Behavioral Health often works with pateints prior to surgery to make sure they are positioned to make the most of this once in a lifetime opportunity to be the healthy person, “you have always wanted to be”, which is the ultimate goal for anyone considering bariatric surgery.
- Coaching / Therapy: also based on personal growth models such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Functional Analytic Psychotherapy (FAP), Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Techniques, Zen/Buddhist Psychology, and Client Centered Approaches. Coaching is often available by telecommunication such as Skype, FaceTime, and other systems.
- Supervision: for licensure or certification (Licensed Psychologist Provisional, Licensed Psychological Associate, Licensed Behavior Analyst, Licensed Professional Counselor Associate, & BCBA, & BCaBA) and professional growth. Supervision is from the developmental model, which is based on the stage of professional growth needed by the supervisee. (Supervision is like an even more collegial Coaching. Supervision is not at all like Therapy!) (Supervision may be available by telecommunication for a Licensed Behavior Analyst, Licensed Professional Counselor Associate, BCBA, BCaBA, and for some ancillary services.)
- Applied Behavior Analysis: in ADHD, Autism, Developmental Disabilities, and other conditions.
Reduce the Noise: Help Loved Ones with Sensory Overload Enjoy Shopping
Home Modifications for Parents of Special Needs Kids
Resources for Military Families
Moving with Special Needs Kids
Academic Accommodation Resources
Home Modifications for
Worry Wise Kids
- Fayetteville, NC/Fort Bragg